Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

On farts and genius theories

I've often wondered what it is about going to the bathroom that somehow makes one an instant super genius. I know a number of people that have stated they do their best thinking on the toilet.

There is a humorous saying out there that states never to hold your farts in, because they travel up your spine to your brain and that's where shitty ideas come from. Maybe that's why we all think better on the toilet... we're not holding our farts in!

Theory postulated... now to test.

I'd also like to point out a fun app I picked up for my iPhone that allows me to blog from anywhere. So far, works well and is easy to use. Might also help me test my above theory.

You never know where I'll be blogging from next...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment