Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Here there be mutants

Now, some of you may or may not have read my post on velociraptors, found here, who reside on the outskirts of my home city. You all might be surprised to learn that in addition to knowing where some velociraptors live, I also know where some top-secret government research on mutants goes on as well.

The government was very clever in hiding this research centre in plain sight on one of the most traveled highways in Canada, the TransCanada Highway which links this fine country across the south from Pacific to Atlantic Oceans. Because who would think that something in plain sight for all to see would be all top-secret and stuff? Plus it's just a convenient location with a breathtaking view, and we all know real estate is location, location, location.


Yes, I know it's a little crooked, small, and my
windshield was likely dirty, but what do you expect
of a picture taken at subsonic highway speeds?

I should add a caveat at this point, in that I don't know if the research conducted here is on mutants. It's just a theory of mine. They could be harboring aliens looking to immigrate to our fine world, developing viruses in a quest to make military weapons (if zombies ever start appearing, this is likely the source), or simply perfecting the recipe for pumpkin pie in order to make the most delicious pie known to mankind (you all may have argued apple, but really, pumpkin is far better.  Plus it's my blog... author's choice). Or really, it could be any combination of the above.

At any rate, I know it's all top-secret and stuff because it just looks mysterious.  I mean, you're driving along, seemingly in the middle of the wilderness with nothing around for miles and miles except trees, mountain goats and elk, and BLAMMO!  You're hit with this mysterious looking building and something that looks like a water tower.  I have Google'd and searched and can honestly find nothing that explains what it is, thus my conclusion must be correct. 

And I suspect that they are doing research on mutants because the setting looks suspiciously like that place in the second X-Men movie where Wolverine discovers where he was 'born'.  Sans the big dam and lake of course, but it has mountains and snow, what more do you want?!

Additionally, we all know that whatever Hollywood potrays is the absolute truth (again, see my previous post on velociraptors, found here), therefore I must conclude my conclusions are infallible.

Now see?  You are better off for having read my post, because if zombies or bad-guy mutants ever start appearing and you want to go all Alice or Professor Xavier on their ass, you'll know where to start your hunt.

You're welcome.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment